How can I set-up a mobile device to read and send email
You need to configure the your mobile device to read your emails.
This section provides instructions on accessing and manually setting
up your mobile device to authenticate the connection.
1. Go into settings, email
2. Click the Add an email account tab. Choose either MS Exchange
or other account. Follow the instructions
3. In the User Information area, fill in the following information
- Name. Enter your first and last name.
- Organization. Enter the name of your organization.
- email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Server Information area, enter the following information.
- Incoming mail (POP3). Enter the domain name: mail.bridgewaterhigh.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP). Enter the domain name: mail.bridgewaterhigh.com
In the Incoming Mail Server area, enter the following information.
- Account Name. Enter your email address eg. email@example.com
- Password. Enter your email password.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server area, select the My server requires
authentication check box.
- In the Logon Information area, if not already selected, select
the Use same settings as my incoming mail server option and click
- Remember to tick "leave a copy on the server" if
you want to be able to access emails from other computers other
wise they are deleted and only appear on your phone.
- Click Next again, then click Finish.
If you are having difficulties
then contact KS at Bridgewater